If your online orders are being sent directly to your POS or to the Olo SSOS application, you have the ability to set up an email notification so that you are notified whenever an order over a certain dollar threshold is placed. This will give you advance notice of a large order or for all orders (if the threshold is set to $0.00). Once the order is placed you can always go into the Olo Dashboard to view details of the order (e.g. customer info, products ordered, etc.).
*This needs to be activated at a brand level before the field appears on your Dashboard. If you are not seeing the proper fields, please contact your Corporate Team.
- Login to the Olo Dashboard at https://my.olo.com
- Click on the “Settings” tab on the left side of the screen and then click on “Store Settings”.
- Click on “Store Settings”.
- You may be prompted to select a store if you have access to more than one location through your Dashboard. If so, choose the store from the right-hand section and click on “Confirm Store Selection”.
- Click on “Store Information”.
- About halfway down the page you will see a setting for “Send Redundant Order Email”. Switch that to “Yes”.
Once enabled, a new field will appear for “Redundant Order Email Address” where you will enter in the email address(es) to receive the email notification. Put a semicolon “;” between email addresses if adding multiple.