You can use the Olo Dashboard to update your online menu to include (or not), any option group or choice from the company menu based on what is offered at your store.
- Login to the Olo Dashboard at https://my.olo.com
- Click on the “Menus” tab on the left side of the screen.
- Click “Manage Store Menu”.
- Select the store(s) you want to update.
- Click a category to expand the list of products (e.g. Hamburger).
- Click the “Modifiers” button next to the product with the Modifier Groups you would like to update.
- Click “Choices” on the modifier group that contains the modifier you would like to add or remove from your menu.
- A pop-up window titled “Modifier: Add” will appear.
- Click “Add” or “Remove” next to the Modifier you wish to update. If the modifier group is being used across multiple products, you’ll be asked if you would like to add or remove the modifier from all products or just the product you are currently updating.
Apply Change to All Products?
The Olo Menu platform allows you to easily share Modifiers to make it easy to perform updates across products. If you wish to add/remove the modifier on all products that share this Modifier, click “Add to All Products” or “Remove from All Products” on the pop up that appears when you click to add or remove the modifier.
To see a list of all the products this update would affect, click “Show Product List”. However, you have the flexibility to add/remove the modifier for only the product you select. To limit the change to only this product you have selected to modify, click “Add to this Product Only” or “Remove from This Product Only”.
Disabling Past Orders and Saved Favorites?
Customers can re-order using past order records and saved Favorites. If you remove a product or modifier group or modifier from the menu, it may disable customer favorites. The customers will see a notification that they must Click to Fix the Favorite.
Disabling Favorites is OK if you are changing the menu, but it is a good thing to be aware of when making changes.