You can use the Dashboard's Menu Admin tool to update your online menu to include (or exclude), any option group or choice from the company menu based on what is offered at your store.
- Login to the Dashboard.
- Click on the Menus tab on the left side of the screen.
- Click Manage Store Menu.
- Select the store(s) you want to update.
- Click a category to expand the list of products (e.g. Hamburger).
- Click the Modifiers button next to the product with the Modifier Groups you would like to update.
- Click Choices on the modifier group that contains the modifier you would like to add or remove from your menu.
- A pop-up window titled Modifier: Add will appear.
- Click Add or Remove next to the Modifier you wish to update. If the modifier group is being used across multiple products, you’ll be asked if you would like to add or remove the modifier from all products or just the product you are currently updating.
Apply Change to All Products?
Our Menu platform allows you to easily share Modifiers to make it easy to perform updates across products. If you wish to add/remove the modifier on all products that share this Modifier, click Add to All Products or Remove from All Products on the pop up that appears when you click to add or remove the modifier.
To see a list of all the products this update would affect, click Show Product List. However, you have the flexibility to add/remove the modifier for only the product you select. To limit the change to only this product you have selected to modify, click Add to this Product Only or “Remove from This Product Only”.
Adding New Modifiers to an Item Active on the Store Menu?
If an additional modifier choice(s) is added to an item on the company menu while the item is already live on a store menu, the modifier choice(s) would need to be added to the item on the store menu, in order for it to go live. Having the item already active does not mean that the new modifier choice automatically becomes active within the store menu.
Disabling Past Orders and Saved Favorites?
Customers can re-order using past orders and saved Favorites. If you remove a modifier group or modifier from the menu, it will affect the saved favorite or past order. The modifier will get removed from the saved favorite or past order, and unless the customer reviews their order, they may not notice that modifiers were removed from the item.
Impacting favorites is okay if you are changing the menu, but it is a good thing to be aware of when making changes.