You can update the online menu to include (or not) any modifier group from the company menu based on what is offered at your store(s).
- Login to the Olo Dashboard at https://my.olo.com
- Click on the “Menus” tab on the left side of the screen.
- Click “Manage Store Menu”.
- Select the store(s) for whose menu you’d like to update (These are all the store(s) you have access to).
- Click a category to expand the list of products (e.g. Burgers).
- Click the “Modifiers” button next to the product with the Modifier Groups you would like to update.
To add a group of modifiers: Click the arrow button next to the desired Modifier Group in the right hand column.
To remove a group of modifiers: Click the “X” button next to the undesired Modifier Group in the left hand column.
- Exit by clicking the “X” on the upper right side of the pop-up window.
Disabling Past Orders and Saved Favorites?
Customers can re-order using past order records and saved Favorites. If you remove a product or modifier group or modifier from the menu, it may disable customer favorites. The customers will see a notification that they must Click to Fix the Favorite.
Disabling Favorites is OK if you are changing the menu, but it is a good thing to be aware of when making changes.