You can update the online menu to include (or not) any modifier group from the company menu based on what is offered at your store(s).
- Login to the Olo Dashboard at https://my.olo.com
- Click on the “Menus” tab on the left side of the screen.
- Click “Manage Store Menu”.
- Select the store(s) for whose menu you’d like to update (These are all the store(s) you have access to).
- Click a category to expand the list of products (e.g. Burgers).
- Click the “Modifiers” button next to the product with the Modifier Groups you would like to update.
To add a group of modifiers: Click the arrow button next to the desired Modifier Group in the right-hand column.
To remove a group of modifiers: Click the “X” button next to the undesired Modifier Group in the left-hand column.
If you are removing a modifier group that is shared across multiple items, you will be prompted with an option to either remove the modifier group from only the item you are currently modifying or easily bulk remove the modifier group from all items where it is active.
- Exit by clicking the “X” on the upper right side of the pop-up window.
Disabling Past Orders and Saved Favorites?
Customers can re-order using past order records and saved Favorites. If you remove a product or modifier group or modifier from the menu, it may disable customer favorites. The customers will see a notification that they must Click to Fix the Favorite.
Disabling Favorites is OK if you are changing the menu, but it is a good thing to be aware of when making changes.