There are two ways to update product pricing:
Method #1 (If Olo is sending orders directly to your store POS): Olo will automatically pull the pricing for the products and modifiers from the POS system. Olo updates online prices from the POS two times a day: 8:30 am & 3:30 pm EST.
For instructions on how to run the price updater manually, click here.
Method #2 (If Olo orders are being sent to your store(s) in a non-POS-integrated manner, e.g. receiving orders via email, SSOS, Expo Standalone, or Fax): you can use the Olo Dashboard to update the price for any product listed on your online menu at any time.
- Login to the Olo Dashboard at https://my.olo.com
- Click on the “Menus” tab on the left side of the screen.
- Click “Manage Store Menu”.
- Select the store(s) for whose menu you’d like to update (These are all the store(s) you have access to).
- Click a category to expand the list of products (e.g. Appetizers).
- Click the name of the product whose price you’d like to update (e.g. Bacon Nachos).
- A pop-up window titled “Product Details” will appear.
- Click the “Edit” button directly beside “Base Cost”.
- Enter the new price. If a price already exists and you are trying to remove it, enter a 0 (zero) instead of the existing price.
- Click “Save” and exit out of the “Product Details” pop-up window and continue to edit pricing as needed.
Tip: What is "Price Locked"? This means that the price for this item has been locked within the company menu. Most likely, you can edit the prices of your product in the option choices (meaning, at the modifier level). For instructions on how to update locked pricing, click here.
Refer to this article on adding modifier pricing!