There are two ways to update product pricing:
Method #1 (If Olo is sending orders directly to your store POS): Olo will automatically pull the pricing for the products and modifiers from the POS system. Olo updates online prices from the POS two times a day:
- Automatic menu updates are performed every day at: 1:30pm & 8:30pm UTC
- While DST is in effect, this converts to the following times in EST: 9:30am & 4:30pm EST
- When DST ends, the EST times will be: 8:30am & 3:30pm EST
For instructions on how to run the price updater manually, click here.
Method #2 (If Olo orders are being sent to your store(s) in a non-POS-integrated manner, e.g. receiving orders via email or SSOS or Fax): you can use the Olo Dashboard to update the price for any product listed on your online menu at any time.
- Login to the Olo Dashboard at https://my.olo.com
- Click on the “Menus” tab on the left side of the screen.
- Click “Manage Store Menu”.
- Select the store(s) for whose menu you’d like to update (These are all the store(s) you have access to).
- Click a category to expand the list of products (e.g. Appetizers).
- Click the name of the product whose price you’d like to update (e.g. Bacon Nachos).
- A pop-up window titled “Product Details” will appear.
- Click the “Edit” button directly beside “Base Cost”.
- Enter the new price.
- Click “Save” and exit out of the “Product Details” pop-up window and continue to edit pricing as needed.
Tips: What is Price Locked? Your company’s menu is locked for this base cost. Most likely, you can edit the prices of your product in the option choices. For instructions on how to Update a Locked Price, click here.