You can use the Olo Dashboard to update your online menu; including (or not) any product from the company menu, based on what is offered at your store(s):
- Login to the Olo Dashboard at https://my.olo.com
- Click on the “Menus” tab on the left side of the screen.
- Select the store(s) for whose menu you’d like to update and click “Next” (These are all the store(s) you have access to).
- Click a category to expand the list of products (e.g. Appetizers, Burgers).
- Click “+ Add” or “Remove” for the product you wish to add or remove.
Tip: Use the “+ Add Category” or “x Remove Category” button to easily add or remove all items in the category instead of doing it one by one.
- A pop-up window titled “Add Product” or “Remove Product” will appear, confirm your selection. Once you approve, this will change the store’s menu and the client’s favorites, so make sure you review it carefully before you go to the next step.
- Exit by clicking the “X” on the upper right side of the pop up window.
Tip: In the example above, we are managing a menu for two stores. Since the product “Bacon Nachos” is active and available for ordering at the 2 locations, it shows a “2/2” to the left of the product name. If you click on the “2/2” you can easily see which stores are currently offering those "Bacon Nachos".
Disabling Past Orders and Saved Favorites?
Customers can re-order using past order records and saved Favorites. If you remove a product, Option Group, or Option Choice from the menu, it may disable customer Favorites. The customers will see a notification that they must click to fix the Favorite. Disabling Favorites is OK if you are changing the menu, but it is a good idea to be aware of this when making changes.
*Remember that you will update the product for ALL of the stores you have selected. This allows you to update multiple stores easily.