You can use the Dashboard to manage the online menu for your store(s). Accessing the Menus tab will allow you to easily update the product, option choice, and pricing. It’s incredibly easy to make updates to a single store menu or to a group of stores that you may have access to! Individuals who have access to multiple stores can either manually select the stores they wish to access, or bulk select stores using the advanced selection tool by entering the external references of the stores.
- Login to the Dashboard at https://my.olo.com
- Click on the Menus tab on the left side of the screen, and select Manage Stores on the next screen.
- You will be presented with a couple of options. You could either manually select the stores or use the advanced selection tool, both of which are explained further below.
a. Manually Select the StoresManually select the store(s) you’d like to update and click Next at the bottom of the page, and you will be taken to the store menu(s) for your selected store(s). If you only have access to one store, you will not see this screen, and instead will be taken directly to the store menu.
For manual selections, you can either
- Select the checkbox next to each store name
- Use the Select All option at the top of the screen
- Use the Deselect All option at the top of the screen
b. Use the Advanced Selection ToolClick on the Advanced Select option on the top right hand corner and enter the external references of the stores that you wish to select.
The external references of the stores should be comma-separated, or on separate lines. Please ensure that the Select All radio button is selected. If you wish to deselect stores, select the Deselect All radio button.
Click the Submit button and the stores with the external references you inputted will be automatically selected.
If you enter an invalid external reference for a store, you will receive an error message. You can either click on Yes, Proceed to continue with selecting the stores that do have a valid external reference (if any), Or click on No, Fix selection to change the external references that were entered.
Once you've made your selections, click Next at the bottom of the page, and you will be taken to the store menu(s) for your selected store(s).